Gold & Rubies...

Gold there is, and rubies in abundance, but lips that speak knowledge are a rare jewel. ~Proverbs 20:15

One of the things I bring with me when we go on mini-vacations are beads and wire.  I keep all materials on a table and anytime during the day, the kids & I can create something in between activities during the day.  Memory wires are so easy to use.  Clasps are fun, too, but a littler harder to manage.
All you need is a good pair of small pliers to start and end a bracelet or a necklace.  It's so easy and cathartic.  Put on some Pandora music and a cup of tea or coffee.
Make random designs or have an "ABC" pattern.  My kids still do that.
They make beautiful gifts.
With smaller hands, you can use bigger beads and elastics.  Less pokey and easier to manage.  Have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Calendar

SOMETHING RED...

The Adventures of Tintin