A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown

This blog is created to justify my creative messiness of projects of past, present and future .  I hope to share my joy and frustration in this world of creating.

Here's an Ikea mirror mosaic made completely out of beans and rice.  You can almost eat this project.  But you have to "BE PATIENT" =.)  This was one of the projects I facilitated during one of our homeschool co-op classes (just last year--it seems so long ago!) to simulate the Roman mosaic art. Anyone can make this out of any found objects.  I'll post the children's project once I get them.  It's easy but time-consuming.

Collage by my kids made out of small toys and other found objects like beads, shells, etc. Strings, felt and fabric paint were used to write the words on a heavy piece of board found in the garage.  Fun project for little hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Calendar

SOMETHING RED...

The Adventures of Tintin