Blue Jeans Revolution {Rosettes}

I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.~Mother Teresa

These are remnants from the jean-repurposing projects I've been working on.  I should throw them all out, right?
But look what else I can make with these denim seams & hems.

I can use them to embellish a frame, make a hair clip, a brooch pin, a necklace.

I can add them on a purse, a hat, a bag, another pair of jeans.  The possibilities are endless.

You can also use t-shirt & other fabric scraps!  So easy!  No sewing required.  All you need is hot glue gun, patience and some tears--I burnt my finger the other night! Ouch!!!  

You can do it this way or this way.  Check out these tutorials.  They're so adorable!

Happy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for.


I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet. ~Ancient Persian saying


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Calendar

SOMETHING RED...

The Adventures of Tintin