Cute as a Button...

"I like making a piece of string into something I can wear." ~Author Unknown

We're on vacation, and yes, I brought my craft kits with me. To the lake. Part of my vacation is making things. People bring books, magazines, electronics. This time, I brought buttons to make a necklace. I also have books and my camera at hand.
My son & hubby had fun swimming across the lake to those big boulders (approximately 60 yards from where I was at) while the girls and I created things.  They painted & swam. I crafted. 
I finished it in less than 2 hours with breaks in between. 

So easy. You can do this with your little ones using elastic. Try it, and let me see what you made.

Comments

  1. Only you can make buttons look so great! And I have yet to post my beautiful scarf!
    BTW: You have just been awarded the Liebster Blog Award!
    Go to: http://www.runninggirlsblog.blogspot.com/ to pick-up your award.

    -Romelle (aka: Running-girl)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Calendar

SOMETHING RED...

The Adventures of Tintin