BABY LOVE {three}

Every child begins the world again. -Henry David Thoreau

If I could sew and make baby/kids stuff all day long, I would. But can't =.\ 
In the meantime, I was able to make a set of burpie clothes, a California onesie, and a changing pad (see tutorial here) just in time for a dear friend's baby shower.
So easy and so fun to make. I think my ultra-creative friend likes them =.) When you get a chance, check out her fabulous blog at Yellow Pajamas where she shares her experiences as a new mom to another baby boy, her handiwork, her family, her equally creative friends, and more. And make sure you let her know you're visiting.
(Update: check her out HERE and HERE--you're gonna love & be inspired by her work!)
And 3 days later (after this photo), Baby Bwuddah arrived. Can't wait to meet him soon.
Babies are always more trouble than you thought -- and more wonderful. ~Charles Osgood

CONGRATULATIONS, PQ family, on your new addition!

Comments

  1. you never ceased to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!! Christine... Seriously... Can I commission you!? We're cloth diapering and I can't seem to find enough baby t-shirts for Lije! He outgrows onesies so fast bc of his fluffy butt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lan, you're ever so sweet. Can't wait to have that coffee together.

    Delice, you're so funny. I'm emailing you, ok. I love them fluffy baby butts =.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Calendar

SOMETHING RED...

The Adventures of Tintin