BABY LOVE {two}: TUTU

A baby is God's opinion that life should go on. -Carl Sandburg

Here's a cute little tutu for a baby girl who was born a month early. I think it'll fit her just right by now.  This pink & white rose fabric were scraps from a receiving blanket I made for someone who turned 13 years old this year. Yes, I kept them. 

I cut a long piece of the fabric and sewed the lace trim (which I already have in my batch) to its hem. 
Then I gathered one side and attached it to the onesie.
Made a little rosette with a cute little button.
Tada!  I could've added an applique and some trimmings on the arm and neckline.  Next time.  It's pretty easy, once you have everything.  Check out the link where I got my simplified version.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Calendar

SOMETHING RED...

The Adventures of Tintin