EXTENSION Junction, What's Your Function?

“Creativity is a natural extension of our enthusiasm.” ~Earl Nightingale

Here's a real flouncy addition using wild scraps from my daughter's 2 year-old (now 11) Jungle Party.  This pair is a hit at her school.  She wears it practically every other day.
The fabric scraps from the pillow covers (see behind pants) and to cover another sofa did just fine for this pair of jeans.
My eldest daughter embroidered this when she was 10 years old, but she outgrew the jeans.  Solution: cut it off and sew it in as an extension to another pair.  Works great!
I'll post more later.  
For now, have fun extending your creativity...

Comments

  1. Love your title, "Extension junction, what's your function?"

    ...hooking up remnants and scraps and trimmings...

    Great idea and oh so fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney's wild (animal print) pants are a hit at her school. Everyone notices it. So rad. I want one for myself. But I don't really want the attention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Calendar

SOMETHING RED...

The Adventures of Tintin