BABY LOVE {one}: Initial Love

A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase. -Mark  Twain

One of my favorite things to do is chain stitching. It's so easy and so portable. I can bring this project anywhere. I don't do it as much since I got into knitting (scarves--that's all I can do) but embroidery on baby onesies are even easier. I've recently just pick it up again.

Here, I chain stitched the baby's initial. Done in less than half an hour if you're not distracted. 

My 13 year-old artist drew me an owl that I resized and printed on iron-on transfer paper and it looked even sweeter on the shirt than on paper. They make perfect gifts.  Later when they outgrow the shirts, you can cut the images and use them as appliqué for a bigger shirt.

Another set of baby onesies: J & Heart

This one is for a little baby boy named Valentino. Because Valentine's Day was around the corner, I had a play of image with his name. What do you think?
So, so simple and so fun. So go and get some onesies (t-shirts or sweatshirt) and surprise a little or big kid. Happy Stitchin'.

Comments

  1. You can (and should) sell these!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to sell them. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Calendar

SOMETHING RED...

The Adventures of Tintin