ORANGE you glad?

"If junk food is the devil, then a sweet orange is as scripture." ~Audrey Foris

Here's a super simple and healthy Valentine treat idea for my son's 3rd grade class.  This was literally a last minute project.

Went to Trader Joe's to buy a pack of tangerines.

I used left-over netting & ribbons from previous projects to wrap each fruit.  I have to keep telling the kids NOT to take any from the batch.  They're so yummy.

My son wrote a personal Valentine note--nothing mushy.  I suggested something like, "You're such a Cutie." 'NO way!" was his instant reply.  Made enough copies on recycled paper.

We wrapped a big orange for his teacher.

Tada! Done in one sitting. Ready to give away.  Simple & healthy.

"Orange you glad we're in the same class?" Vday 2010
You can use this idea for Chinese New Year, too.
Gung Hay Fat Choy • Year of the Tiger

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Timeless Calendar

SOMETHING RED...

The Adventures of Tintin